- Located in Salina, Kansas
- 230 High school students
- Accredited through KS State Dept. of Education
- Honors courses available
- 92% graduating students accepted to college
- Advanced Placement courses offered
- 1:9 Teacher to student ratio
- Grades 9-12 offered
- Dorms available (for males)
- Fall or Spring admission
- SLEP minimum:55
- Military school; very strong in structure and discipline
- 125 years old
- JROTC Honor Unit with Distinction School
- Brand new living facilities
- Wide international enrollment which creates a unique sense of brotherhood and kindred spirit which is rare
PLATINUM ($31,000 and above)
Our school is a private boarding military school for 231 male students from grades 6 to 12. The faculty and staff at St. John’s are dedicated to helping young men develop their leadership and academic skills in a safe and structured, achievement based environment. Our mission is to provide each Cadet with the opportunity to grow spiritually, morally, intellectually, and physically.
The principle objective of our School is to help ensure our Cadets’ future lives are filled with success, happiness, and personal fulfillment. This is achieved through a rigorous academic environment complemented by a structured campus life, promoting the development of personal qualities such as personal graces, confidence, respect, high moral character, and leadership values that will be indispensable to them in their future years.
Cadets attending this school come from 32 different states and 7 foreign countries. The opportunity to live together and learn from each other is an invaluable experience. Over time, these young men forge a brotherhood as a result of living in the school’s supportive environment. They also quickly bond with faculty and staff, creating relationships that will be a lasting and rewarding part of their memories.