- Located in Columbia, South Carolina
- 300 High school students
- Accredited through ACSI, SACS, & SCISA
- Honors and Advanced Placement courses available
- 100% graduating students accepted to college
- Grades 9-12 offered
- Dorms and Homestays available
- Fall or Spring admission
- TOEFL minimum score: 60
- Various levels of ESL instruction
- Personalized assistance with college application, financial aid, scholarships
- Over $3.5 million in scholarships have been consistently awarded to students attending the most prestigious universities (including Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Duke, Penn State, University of Washington, and Syracuse)
PLATINUM ($31,000 and above)
This school is a Pre-K to 12th grade Christian school of over 700 students, more than 300 of whom are high school aged students. The school offers challenging academics and a wide variety of co-curricular activities in an educational environment infusing spiritual truth and training into all disciplines. We are a college preparatory school that trains students for success in college and beyond.
Our school offers a rigorous academic program anchored in a solid foundation of biblical truth. Our goal is to promote and help our students develop faith in Jesus Christ through academics, co-curricular activities, leadership development, and personal relationships. These are accomplished through committed faculty and staff who love Christ, love students, and love to teach a biblically-permeated curriculum.
The Boarding Program at this school is, open to high school aged students from the United States and around the world, is an international learning community hosting 84 students in on-campus housing, and additional international students in American homes. On-campus boarding students reside in homes surrounding a lake. Each home is staffed by caring houseparents who balance love, encouragement, and discipline.