- Located in Naples, Florida
- 17 High school students
- Accredited through Accrediting Commission International
- Numerous Advanced Placement courses offered
- 80% of graduating students accepted to college
- 1:12 Teacher to student ratio
- Grades 9-12 offered
- Homestays available
- ESL classes offered
- Excellent experience with non-English speakers
- Racially and ethnically diverse campus
- Training in leadership and conflict resolution
- Nearby many major world-class attractions
- Excellent Florida climate
This Academy offers a unique and rewarding academic and spiritual experience for international students. The student body is racially, culturally and economically diverse, providing a realistic, edifying introduction to America. Staff is not only highly trained, but bring to the classroom a wealth of public and private-sector experience. Their knowledge of how to navigate and succeed in the “real world” is instrumental in developing and delivering an accredited, Christ-centered curriculum that not only prepares students for success in post-secondary education and careers, but empowers them to: work effectively in team settings, resolve conflicts and solve problems, assume leadership roles in the home, office, and neighborhood, live wholesome, values-driven lives, become positive role models and Spread the Gospel and be appropriate vessels for His love.
At this Academy, learning is enhanced in a loving, nurturing environment with the needs of the individual student in mind. Supported by a highly-trained staff of Christian educators, conventional studies combined with non-denominational Biblical principles are designed to equip students both educationally and spiritually for the challenges of the future.