Highlands International School
- Located in La Paz, Bolivia
- Strong in servant leadership
- Christ-like compassion
- Biblical stewardship
- Highlands is currently a member and fully accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancEd/SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools).
- Approximately 200 students
- Graduating students accepted into major universities throughout the United States
It is estimated that 75% of people living in La Paz will be under the age of 25 in the next 10 years. Instilling these values in the next generation of Bolivian and International families is the heartbeat of Highlands International School. The future is very bright for Highlands International School. God has blessed HIS with many new families and we are looking to build new facilities and expand on our current location. Enrollment has increased rapidly over the last 3 years and we hope to continue to grow to approximately 200 students by 2012. The facilities will come, but our best asset is our teachers who love and care for kids with the compassion of Jesus Christ. Students from Highlands International School have been accepted into numerous colleges and universities, and the vast majority of our graduates go on to study at four year universities. If a school has a US News ranking, that was the ranking it had the year that our students were accepted there.