- Located in Winona, Minnesota
- 18 AP (Advanced Placement) classes offered; as well as PACC (Programs for Advanced College Credit, and PSEO (Post-Secondary Education Option)
- Film, video, modern photography classes offered
- 310 students
- Average class size 18 students
- 25% of student population are internationals
- Unique academic opportunities in math, science & technology
- Award winning band and choir programs
- College preparatory curriculum that includes college credit programs, AP and Honors classes
- International summer exchange programs
- Faith based education promoting honesty, respect and service to others
- 100% graduation rate with upper percentile ACT and SAT scores
- Affordable tuition with a generous post-secondary scholarship available to every Cotter graduate
- Twenty four successful athletic programs committed to developing champions
- Motivated students and teachers who care
- Small class sizes with individual attention to students needs
- Dorms available
- ESL classes offered
- Learning Center support
- School community represents nine different countries
- School accreditations: NCA, TABS
PLATINUM ($31,000 and above)
Cotter Schools, a premier day and boarding school, provides a Catholic education centered on scholarship, world citizenship and stewardship, guiding students to reach their full potential in a nurturing environment.Cotter Schools is dedicated to:
- A strong Catholic identity and gospel-inspired values which reside at our school’s core.
- An exceptional, individualized educational product for all learners.
- Fiscal responsibility and stewardship.
- Campus facilities that fully meet the needs of the programs and services offered.
- The growth and development of the whole person.