- Located in Concord, New Hampshire
- 4o High school students
- Fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- 18 campus dual credit courses
- 10 online dual credit courses
- Academic excellence including our dual credit program
- SAT average 1100
- SLEP minimum 40
- Annual mission trips and service opportunities
- Co-curriculum and athletic programs
- Exceptional professors with graduate degrees in their respected fields
- Small class room settings where students receive individual attention
- A safe, loving, nurturing, Christ-filled community
Providing outstanding Christian education for over 30 years, this Academy is shaping characters, expanding minds, and loving children through the scope of our Mission: Building Integrity and Modeling Service. Building on our rich academic and spiritual legacy, we are growing our vision, programs, school offerings, and campus, including a new gymnasium for our athletic department, with additional classrooms for our science and art programs.
This Academy presents a distinct approach to educating young men and women at a pivotal time in their lives. Coming alongside parents, our aim is to equip students to pursue excellence in academics, the arts, athletics, and most importantly in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Our faculty and staff provide and foster an environment in which students are challenged to reach their highest potential while discovering how to think critically and express themselves effectively.