- Located in Trumball, Connecticut
- One hour from New York City
- Two hours from Boston
- Over 22 Honors and AP level classes
- Outstanding Math and Science programs
- Small class sizes
- Excellent Music and Art programs
- 99% of the students matriculate to a four-year college or university.
- 67% of the senior class is enrolled in Advanced Placement courses.
- 93% of the Advanced Placement Exams taken by our students earned the highest scores (3, 4 & 5).
- 144 High school students
- Accredited through NEASC
- Average SAT score 1190
- Grades 6-12 offered
- Fall or Spring admission
- Homestays available
This school’s upper school curriculum offers a balance of liberal arts course offerings based on the core biblical principles of truth, excellence, and virtue. Recognizing each student’s unique gifts and interests, this school endeavors to prepare students for the higher education arena, and, ultimately, to serve God through their professions. The major goals of the upper school curriculum are three-fold. First, to sufficiently prepare students for academic success at the college level through a teaching and learning environment commensurate with a college-preparatory school. Second, to facilitate exploration, enrichment, and leadership through co-curricular programs. Third, to challenge students to take ownership of their faith in and walk with the Lord, understanding their calling in God’s plan.