Champion Christian School
- Located 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA in the Laurel Highlands with several rural four seasons resort area with skiing, white water rafting, etc.
- Small Inter-denominational Christian school with about 120-140 students
- High school varies between 40-50 students
- 1:15 Teacher to student ratio
- 10-15 students per class
- Accredited by MSAS
- International students usually score higher than average on SAT
- Average SAT 1120
- 95% of graduating students enter college
- AP courses available
- Grades 9-12 offered
- Extensive ESL program/Tutoring offered
- Small, personalized classes
- Diverse, multicultural student body
- Strong soccer and basketball programs
- International population is between 8 and 12 High School students from Korea, China, Japan, Russia, and Taiwan
- Most students attend 2-3 years, graduate and go one to universities here in the States
- CCS coordinates the home stays and matches students with families
- Families are connected to the school either as parents of students here, or past parents.
- We have several levels of ESL
- -Score of 60 on the TOEFL IBT (500 paper based)
- -SLEP of 55, does not require ESL
Champion Christian School is known for small classes with personal attention from caring, Christian teachers. CCS has excellent academics plus many extracurricular activities to develop a well-rounded student. Champion Christian School is located in a rural setting in Laurel Mountains Resort area only one hour from large metropolitan area. CCS has ten year’s experience working with international students from multiple countries. In order to meet the needs of all students, Champion Christian School provides a complete ESL and TOEFL program.