Rutgers Preparatory School
- Located in Somerset, New Jersey
- 370 High school students
- Numerous Advanced Placement classes
- Accredited by the NJAIS, NCS, ACCIS, and The College Board
- Faculty are selected for deep knowledge of their subjects and excellence in teaching
- 1:8 Teacher to student ratio
- Homestays available
- Computer labs, 6 Science labs, 1:1 I-pad program
- Over 100 colleges and universities send representatives to Rutgers Prep annually to meet personally with our graduating students
- 72% of seniors are attending their first or second choice of a college or university
PLATINUM ($31,000 and above)
Rutgers Preparatory School is an independent coeducational college preparatory day school whose campus borders the Raritan River just west of New Brunswick, New Jersey. Rutgers Prep was established in 1766 under the same charter which established Queens College, later Rutgers College, and now Rutgers University. Rutgers Prep school community is a microcosm of this ethnic, religious, and economic diversity. In the Upper School, a full 45% of our students are students of color, and two-thirds of the graduating students come from homes where both parents are employed. The Upper School student body also includes a small group of international students with strong academic skills and English proficiency, which has further deepened the diversity of our student body.
Our faculty and students use a state-of-the-art web 2.0 content management system to extend their collaborative learning. Schoology allows faculty and students to communicate digitally beyond the school day and the campus boundaries. Whether it is simply looking up the homework, contributing to a conversation through a forum, or developing a wiki to share with the class, this is a key component of our education for the 21st century.